Monday, December 21, 2009

CAN I HAVE A LIST OF ALL THE ICONIC SERIAL KILLERS IN MOVIES WHO WEAR MASKS?a?

Examples: Jason Vorhees, Mike Myers, ect.CAN I HAVE A LIST OF ALL THE ICONIC SERIAL KILLERS IN MOVIES WHO WEAR MASKS?a?
JASON


MICHEAL


LEATHERFACE


ALICE


DEVIL'S REJECTS


THE KILLER IN MY VALENTINECAN I HAVE A LIST OF ALL THE ICONIC SERIAL KILLERS IN MOVIES WHO WEAR MASKS?a?
mike myers


Jason


scream


i know theres more i just cant remeber who they are.
Wow, I'm guessing your doing a project of some sort and clearly some people answering are troubled with this.





I don't know too many as but there's the two you mentioned, the Zodiac, ...?
Yes, but first let me adjust the chair.
Jason, Michael, Leatherface, Ghostface (Scream), Gacy, just browse the horror section at a rental place.

No comments:

Post a Comment