Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What r the best movies of Roger Corman except ';the mask of the red death,the fall of the house of usher ';?

%26amp; THE PREMATURE BURIALWhat r the best movies of Roger Corman except ';the mask of the red death,the fall of the house of usher ';?
The Terror


The Raven


The Undead


Queen of Blood


Cheyenne Warrior


A Bucket of Blood


The Tomb of Ligeia


The Dunwich Horror


Pit and the Pendulum


Dance of the Damned


Battle Beyond the Stars


The Little Shop of Horrors (I must admit that I like the musical more.)





I'm sure that I've forgotten many that I try to catch each time they're shown. I keep thinking that I need to stock up on blank videotape for when TCM airs these films. I don't like most of the remakes they did of their originals. They simply don't work as well as those we saw in the Fifties through Seventies.

No comments:

Post a Comment