Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 question (masking)?

Ok I recently got my wish of getting a Sony Vegas program so I can make some cool AMVs (anime music videos) but I've been trying to do a certain effect %26amp; I can't figure out how to do it. Every other person I've seen who does it has a different Vegas program then me. I bought Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, mostly because of the fact that it was the only one Best Buy had. Anyways I've been trying to do masking (the kind where you cut out a moving object so that's all that scene.) Its done in this video (AMV):





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBkOaUXyd鈥?/a>





thats whats done through that whole AMV they used masking %26amp; put a different background. But I can't figure out how to do it %26amp; any tutorial things I've seen are either talking about something else or are with a different program.


So my question is does Vegas Movie Studio 9 have masking effects (like the one in that AMV) or not? If it does how do I do it? If not is there any different method I could use to make that effect?


Thanks So Much For Your Time!!!Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 question (masking)?
No, Sony Vegas Movie Studio doesn't have masking. : (


Sucks, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment