Saturday, December 12, 2009

The movie ';Knowing'; and the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask connection?!?

Ok. SO if you saw the movie you saw the angels transport certain children from Earth onto one of the millions of alien habital planets to restart life. There is a screenshot that shows the children looking onto the tree of life. I was shocked when I saw the same tree in the Zelda game when Link calls upon the gods to stop the impending moon from crushing Termina, and he is transported to a new world where all he sees is an open grassy field with a tree in the middle, just like in Knowing! Is anyone else getting the same idea connection I am? I need some good cotent here. I might be onto something. Elaborate and give me your ideas.The movie ';Knowing'; and the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask connection?!?
I actually know what your talking about.





that crazy!!!
  • myspace comments
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment