Saturday, December 12, 2009

In the movie ';The Strangers'; what does the blonde girl with the mask say at almost the end of the movie

Ok the title is kind of weird so let me explain a little better. Ok so its about the end of the movie, the people with the masks got the girl and the guy tied up. They are just standing there for a minute, and the girl (tied up) is crying. And then she asks ';Why are you doing this to us?'; And THEN the blonde girl with the mask says ';Because you're...'; I didn't quite understand what she said. I went back and back and still couldn't get it. What does she say?In the movie ';The Strangers'; what does the blonde girl with the mask say at almost the end of the movie
shes says ';Because You Were Home'; some freaky stuffIn the movie ';The Strangers'; what does the blonde girl with the mask say at almost the end of the movie
';Because you were home';... I seen it once, and that's what I heard.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment