Monday, December 21, 2009

Scary movies and masks?

Has anyone else noticed that most scary movies have masks in them? The Saw, one missed call, or they never show the faces? (the ring)





What scary movie creeps you out the most?Scary movies and masks?
The Ring freaked me out the most





because I watched it alone, in the dark, in a cabin, in the woods...freaky!





The Exorcist freaked me out too because I saw it when I was like 10Scary movies and masks?
none creep me out,I love all scarry movies
i LOVE scary movies...the ring totally creeps me out!
all scary movies creep me out. I hate masks. even if i know who is behind the mask it creeps me out. I hate the Halloween movies. even though you know by the music what is going to happen. it still freaks me out!
Yes, the reason is that we human beings are very adept at reading other peoples emotions/intentions by looking at theior faces and seeing the subtle differences in expressions.





By wearing a mask, it makes it much scarier for us because we can't tell what someone is thinking. immediately they become a threat to us because we can't see their face.





Like Halloween, Friday 13th, Scream, SAW etc etc.
now that i think bout it....ur rite a lot of the scary movies do hav masks in them





i lik the movie TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACURE: THE BEGINNING





that movie was soooo good


i could see it over and over
Those Hills Have Eye's movies creep me out. They make me sick. Yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment