Saturday, December 12, 2009

Could Michael Jackson play ';V'; in the movie ';V For Vendetta'; without the need of a mask?

No but you could!!





鈾モ櫏We Love You Michael!!!!鈾モ櫏Could Michael Jackson play ';V'; in the movie ';V For Vendetta'; without the need of a mask?
NO. Lay off. Michael Jackson rocks!!!! If you aren't going to talk nice...then mind your own.Could Michael Jackson play ';V'; in the movie ';V For Vendetta'; without the need of a mask?
Yea, he could!
mmmhmm...I like the way you talk.....mmmhmmmm
Tell ya what Carl, I say no mmmm hmm. But he could do a fine job of the Elephant Man mmmm hmm.


I call it a sling blade, some people call it a kaiser blade but I call it a sling blade mmmm hmm.
I laughed my *** off with this question
LOL, possible but his lines would have to be dubbed.
He could play anything dead, without makeup!
most likely
I luv it! A can of potted meat is headed your way, Carl.
  • myspace comments
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment